Whether you own a yoga studio or dabble around with some stretches at home, a diffuser next to your yoga space is an excellent way to breathe deeper and get more relaxed with your yoga practice.
At Sha Faun Enterprises, we keep a diffuser and some of our favorite Young Living essential oils next to our yoga space. Aromatherapy and yoga are a perfect combination for helping to reduce stress and anxiety. We want to share some of our favorite essential oil blends with you. Let's getting into a relaxing mindset while we stretch out on our yoga mats.
Sha Faun's favorite essential oils diffuser blends for yoga:
Mountain Breeze Blend:
A little bit earthy with a splash of bright citrus to bring you calm feelings while you stretch out and breathe deeply on your yoga mat. This blend is excellent for those mid-day stretching sessions or a pre-bedtime session.
Place in your clean diffuser and enjoy!
Awaken your mind and your senses while you focus and let go of chasing your thoughts. Run-away thoughts can get in the way of our yoga practices. This blend can help calm and focus your mind.
Focus on your mind-body connection with this earthy and sweet blend for when you need to focus before a task or a big deadline.
Lift yourself up and tap into your self-care with this soul-enriching blend. During these challenging times, we could all use a little more loving ourselves.
The woodsy aroma of Cypress and Pine can help you let go of your worries and center yourself in the moment. We could all use a little more centering and being present in the moment.
Awaken your mind for the day with this stimulating and refreshing blend. Perfect for an early morning yoga sesh. Not recommended for use near bedtime. Rosemary is great for helping your memory. Try this before an important meeting or exam.
Studies have shown that yoga helps strengthen muscles, improve posture, and reduce stress on your bones and joints. Yoga is also good for your mind. Yoga reduces stress, encourages better sleep, and lifts your mood. The benefits of yoga, together with the aromatherapy benefits of essential oils, are the perfect recipe for a relaxing and productive yoga practice.
For more ways yoga and essential oils can help you lift your mind, body, and spirit, and to learn more, start your Young Living essential oil journey today!
Living a chemical-free lifestyle can sound like a massive undertaking, but luckily, Young Living is here to help you tackle the learning curve with simple products you can trust. From home cleaners, personal care items, kid-friendly favorites, and even products made for your furry friends, you can swap out the old and make way for new, clean products the whole family will love.
Chemicals and toxins can pop up in the most unlikely of places, which is why we’ve worked to provide a clean alternative for nearly every aspect of home life. We don’t want to expose our families to nasty chemicals like formaldehyde, artificial dyes, or parabens any more than you do, which is why we’re picky about what goes in our products. With each swap you make, you’re one step closer to a clean, harsh chemical-free home.
So what are you waiting for? Dive in and explore the many ways you create a toxin-free home!
Start with the kitchen:
A home-cooked meal can go a long way toward a toxin-free lifestyle, but all that effort goes down the drain when your food is contaminated by unforeseen forces. Swap out chemical-laden products while scrubbing dishes, cooking meals, and washing produce for clean alternatives made from naturally derived ingredients.
1. Thieves® Dish Soap: Turn a hated chore into a pleasant experience with our plant-based Thieves Dish Soap. It’s gentle on your hands but tough on grime!
2. Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Soak: Soaking fruits and veggies in a bowl of chemicals? No, thanks! Squirt a few drops of this essential oil-infused formula into a basin of water, soak your produce, and then rinse for squeaky-clean produce that’s safe to enjoy.
3. Thieves® Kitchen & Bath Scrub: Tackle tough buildups of grease, dirt, and residue without the synthetic shortcut of chlorine or other harsh chemicals, keeping it gentle for surfaces used by the whole family. Sprinkle Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub onto a wet surface or sponge, rub the surface for a sparkling clean finish, then rinse.
4. Vitality™ oils: Elevate your dishes with high-quality, flavorful oils like Basil Vitality, Cardamom Vitality, or Cinnamon Bark Vitality. The possibilities and flavor combos are endless! Add Vitality oils to soups, teas, marinades, meat dishes, fresh fruit, or whatever you feel needs an added flavor boost.
Upgrade your personal careNext up, take some time to tackle your bathroom. From toothpaste to skin care, it’s easy for harsh chemicals to sneak their way in. Read the labels on everything from lotion to shower gel to locate products with hidden chemicals, harsh dyes, or fragrances, then make the swap for a cleaner alternative.
5. Thieves® AromaBright™ Toothpaste: Get squeaky-clean teeth without exposing yourself to fluoride. You’ll love the sweet and spicy mint flavor of this toothpaste.
6. Maximum-Strength Acne Treatment: Pimples are no match against this cream. Composed of salicylic acid derived from Wintergreen essential oil, this product fights acne without making you flaky.
7. Bath and Shower Gel Base: Essential oils make baths even more luxurious. Add 5−15 drops of your favorite essential oils to this shower gel base to reap the cleansing and nourishing benefits.
8. Charcoal Bar Soap: Want a soap that can really do it all? Cleanse, deodorize, and moisturize with this all-in-one bar soap that smells of orange blossoms.
9. Lavender Volume Shampoo: You can get voluminous hair without subjecting your strands to harsh chemicals. Gently cleanse your hair while adding a boost of shine from root to tip. Your tresses will be left feeling clean, soft, and smooth.
10. Lavender Volume Conditioner: Formulated with a combination of moisturizing plant oils, butters, and botanical extracts, this conditioner helps to strengthen hair, add shine, and condition the scalp. Nourish your luscious locks for a more healthy-looking mane.