Living a chemical-free lifestyle can sound like a massive undertaking, but luckily, Young Living is here to help you tackle the learning curve with simple products you can trust. From home cleaners, personal care items, kid-friendly favorites, and even products made for your furry friends, you can swap out the old and make way for new, clean products the whole family will love.
Chemicals and toxins can pop up in the most unlikely of places, which is why we’ve worked to provide a clean alternative for nearly every aspect of home life. We don’t want to expose our families to nasty chemicals like formaldehyde, artificial dyes, or parabens any more than you do, which is why we’re picky about what goes in our products. With each swap you make, you’re one step closer to a clean, harsh chemical-free home.
So what are you waiting for? Dive in and explore the many ways you create a toxin-free home!
Start with the kitchen:
A home-cooked meal can go a long way toward a toxin-free lifestyle, but all that effort goes down the drain when your food is contaminated by unforeseen forces. Swap out chemical-laden products while scrubbing dishes, cooking meals, and washing produce for clean alternatives made from naturally derived ingredients.
1. Thieves® Dish Soap: Turn a hated chore into a pleasant experience with our plant-based Thieves Dish Soap. It’s gentle on your hands but tough on grime!
2. Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Soak: Soaking fruits and veggies in a bowl of chemicals? No, thanks! Squirt a few drops of this essential oil-infused formula into a basin of water, soak your produce, and then rinse for squeaky-clean produce that’s safe to enjoy.
3. Thieves® Kitchen & Bath Scrub: Tackle tough buildups of grease, dirt, and residue without the synthetic shortcut of chlorine or other harsh chemicals, keeping it gentle for surfaces used by the whole family. Sprinkle Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub onto a wet surface or sponge, rub the surface for a sparkling clean finish, then rinse.
4. Vitality™ oils: Elevate your dishes with high-quality, flavorful oils like Basil Vitality, Cardamom Vitality, or Cinnamon Bark Vitality. The possibilities and flavor combos are endless! Add Vitality oils to soups, teas, marinades, meat dishes, fresh fruit, or whatever you feel needs an added flavor boost.
Upgrade your personal careNext up, take some time to tackle your bathroom. From toothpaste to skin care, it’s easy for harsh chemicals to sneak their way in. Read the labels on everything from lotion to shower gel to locate products with hidden chemicals, harsh dyes, or fragrances, then make the swap for a cleaner alternative.
5. Thieves® AromaBright™ Toothpaste: Get squeaky-clean teeth without exposing yourself to fluoride. You’ll love the sweet and spicy mint flavor of this toothpaste.
6. Maximum-Strength Acne Treatment: Pimples are no match against this cream. Composed of salicylic acid derived from Wintergreen essential oil, this product fights acne without making you flaky.
7. Bath and Shower Gel Base: Essential oils make baths even more luxurious. Add 5−15 drops of your favorite essential oils to this shower gel base to reap the cleansing and nourishing benefits.
8. Charcoal Bar Soap: Want a soap that can really do it all? Cleanse, deodorize, and moisturize with this all-in-one bar soap that smells of orange blossoms.
9. Lavender Volume Shampoo: You can get voluminous hair without subjecting your strands to harsh chemicals. Gently cleanse your hair while adding a boost of shine from root to tip. Your tresses will be left feeling clean, soft, and smooth.
10. Lavender Volume Conditioner: Formulated with a combination of moisturizing plant oils, butters, and botanical extracts, this conditioner helps to strengthen hair, add shine, and condition the scalp. Nourish your luscious locks for a more healthy-looking mane.
Leave a Reply.