This oil is perfect for all your Valentine's Day DIYs!
Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown in Ecuador and Madagascar, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, fruity aroma that is the perfect complement to any romantic or relaxing evening. Its moisturizing properties make it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a “heart” note in blends because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate.
Use Ylang Ylang everyday! Here are 7 ways to try it:
• Help moisturize skin and enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin by adding a few drops of Ylang Ylang to your favorite skin care products.
• Make a linen spray to set the mood this Valentine’s Day by combining 5 drops of Ylang Ylang with water and witch hazel in a glass spray bottle.
• Carry Ylang Ylang’s calming, relaxing, and soothing scent with you throughout your day by applying it over your heart or on your wrists.
• Nourish your scalp by adding a couple of drops of Ylang Ylang and massaging.
• Rub it onto your palms, cup your hands over your nose, and inhale deeply to inspire feelings of serenity and joy.
• Create a spa-like experience by putting a few drops into a hot bath to unwind after a long day.
• Add a couple of drops to coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will support the appearance of healthy, shiny hair. Your hair will smell great too!
Over 26 years using YL we have come up with many fun tips & DIY's. Enjoy & welcome to share