This oil is perfect for all your Valentine's Day DIYs!
Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown in Ecuador and Madagascar, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, fruity aroma that is the perfect complement to any romantic or relaxing evening. Its moisturizing properties make it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a “heart” note in blends because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate.
Use Ylang Ylang everyday! Here are 7 ways to try it:
• Help moisturize skin and enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin by adding a few drops of Ylang Ylang to your favorite skin care products.
• Make a linen spray to set the mood this Valentine’s Day by combining 5 drops of Ylang Ylang with water and witch hazel in a glass spray bottle.
• Carry Ylang Ylang’s calming, relaxing, and soothing scent with you throughout your day by applying it over your heart or on your wrists.
• Nourish your scalp by adding a couple of drops of Ylang Ylang and massaging.
• Rub it onto your palms, cup your hands over your nose, and inhale deeply to inspire feelings of serenity and joy.
• Create a spa-like experience by putting a few drops into a hot bath to unwind after a long day.
• Add a couple of drops to coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will support the appearance of healthy, shiny hair. Your hair will smell great too!
Over 20 years using YL we have come up with many fun tips & DIY's. Enjoy & welcome to share
Sha-Faun Enterprises Incorporated - A Marketing, Development, & Support Team
Shauna Faun Dastrup - Crown Diamond - Young Living Essential Oils Independent Distributor #3106
“The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information contained in this website is intended for educational purposes only. Products and Techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided here is in no way intended to replace proper medical help. Consult with the health authorities of your choice. The authors, publishers and subscribers assume no responsibility, liability or any loss, damage or injury resulting in the use or the misuse of any information on this website.”
Please Note: We do not give medical advice from this site and cannot respond to medical questions that are specific to your situation and health condition. You should ask your personal doctor or health care provider.